Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Shoes are cool, but don't worry I talk about other stuff too.


This is my first post so I'm going to take it slow.

I love the polka dots. Simple, sorta classy, nice edge. It's nice to have comfortable flats that are so awesome.




These Whiz flats are adorable; pink and polka dotted. What more can you possible want?













These Marc Jacobs turquoise ones are so gorgeous I don't even know what to think. Unfortunately for me, they come with a price tag as big as I am short. *sigh*







These shoes are so cute and they're totally my favourites. I only found the picture so I have no idean who they're by, where you can get them or how much they cost, but they're so adorable it doesn't really matter to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger FashionWhore said...

Your blog is cool. *sigh* Love those shoes. However, being Money Miss I can't buy them.
Or afford them for that matter.
I am ga-ga about polka-dots. I have the cutest red polka dotted hairband.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home