Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, August 13, 2006

prada anyone?

Almost everything Prada this year is black or white from head to toe. It can be good or bad, depends how you look at it. Sometimes sometimes your going to a formal or your just going out shopping. Black and white can fit both things.





This purse is classic. When I think Prada purse, this is what I see. The clean lines, the simple colour, and of course the Prada emblem stamped right there on the front where everyone can see. Sure it may be shameless showing off your wealth but you know if you had the money, you'd probably buy one too.Even though these shoes are Prada and super expensive, they look pretty comfy. Like Feel-Good shoes. Wearable and showoff-able all at once. C'est aussi chic.


Pretty and springy. The lines in the ruffles are very defined and make the dress look very sophisticated, yet still feminine.

Now for a little something from the runway. It's the little black dress of your dreams, that you spend months and months dieting to fit. All that work and all that money... but it's so worth it.

Ps. My dog likes honeydew melon, teeheehee.

4 Comments:

Blogger FashionWhore said...

Ooooooh, I'm now drooling. Note: Christmas is about 75 shopping days away. Enough to save up and buy me that bag. Though I'd settle for the shoes.

THANKS for linking my blog!! (This is one of Money Miss's MANY aliases. I have like 6 blogs.)

1:43 PM  
Blogger Kit "Blanche Deveraux" said...

Cute shoes (duh...)

Link to my blog? roseonathorn.blogspot
I'll link you back (omg it's like a game of link tag!).

Thx!

2:52 PM  
Blogger FashionWhore said...

BTW, have you checked out shoeblogs.com?
It's one of my favourite sites, EVER!

1:18 PM  
Blogger poetic? said...

amazing shoes!!!!!!!!! prada is always chic, always classic!

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home